Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in the sky



After 9 hours sitting in the night bus and transit of train, once again back to Kansai International Airport again, with completely different feeling and anticipation . Recalling 9 months ago ( Japan here I Come ), when I first came to Japan, those vague emotions , unutterable nervousness,.... now totally gone!! What's remained ?Anticipation, anticipate to meet my family and friends,my bed, my room and Malaysian food!



Still have 7 hours to wait for my flight to Seoul, then transit to Malaysia, so, I got plenty of time to spend in the airport. How to spend?? haha... Kansai Airport this time made collaboration with ANA x Pokemon, so you can see many Christmas tree decorated with Pokemon's and his companions figures , hanging on the tree. And, there were Rudolph's girl and Santa's girl giving away chocolates. That's so sweet!
I had not done anything supposed to be done for Christmas, no gift exchange, no christmas dinner, no party, .... but, this is the first time I had my Christmas in 3 countries, and almost spent my whole day in transport vehicles ,whew...
I'm HOME now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...