Friday, June 5, 2009

Meeting Host family

24 April 2009
When I first met my host family...
On my right side is Tomita san 。And, the guy standing behind is not her husband , don't misundestand... haha, he's my Japanese teacher Hukami sensei. Hukami sensei hosted this meeting for us to meet our host family. Tomita san could speak easy english because she 's learning english. We still could communicate with my not-so-good Japanese.

After the meeting, she brought me to her home and met her family members, she has two daughters and a grandson. Since she loves western culture, you could see the decoration in her house is totally different from what you see in a typical Japanese house.


16 May 2009
Having lunch with Tomita san and her friends.

From the left to right, Hashimoto san, Tomita san, Nomura san and Saito san. Nomura san (茶道老师) and Saito san are Tomita san's classmates. Whereas, Hashimoto san is fluent in english coz she has been to Canada for few years. We had a very good moment and conversation. I'm glad to meet them.

These were all prepared by Tomita san, she loves to cook. And, I think she really can cook!

1 comment:

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

Finally can access your comment column, at my office I see nothing at all.

Your host family very nice woh....prepare so much delicious food to welcome you~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...