Sunday, November 3, 2013

Zero plan Busan GO ! (釜山行) Last part

Just found that my last post about my Busan trip was still save as a draft after more than a year.
It makes me wanna visit Busan again, here it is: 

Last day in Busan, just had few hours left before departure to Fukuoka. In the morning, went out to hunt for my breakfast.
 Nampodong street.
 Found the breakfast shop that I was looking for, the Shin Chan toast.
When I go travelling, I would try to do and eat something as "local" as possible.
It's not a very typical Korean breakfast like kelp soup, kimchi, rice, some meat dish, various banchan etc...
The toast was buttered and toasted, ham, cheese and fried egg and centered in between the bread.
 Same ingredients, but there's a nuance in its taste from the sandwich I had before.
 It tasted really good!
The soup was like made from soy milk plus other grains and a bit thick, I didn't really know what exactly added inside, I felt "healthy" after having this, hah
There's Japanese written on the menu and many local people are in the shop too.
If you happen to come to Busan, may be you can try this.
 The shop is close to Jagalchi station, 5 minutes walk.
  Spotted another popular street food at BIFF square (Busan international film festival square) also close to Jagalchi snd Nampodong. Many people surrounded this food vendor.
Looking at the Japanese words, I could guess it is something like fried sticky rice cake. After checking the dictionary, 씨앗 (ssiat) means seeds and 호떡 (hotteok) means pancake in Korea and 찹쌀( chapssal) means glutinous rice. 
So, may be we can call it as sweet sticky rice seed pancake (chapssal ssiat hotteok), hah
  Stuffed with flower seeds and nuts, it tasted sweet and with fragrance of cinnamon. Recommend !
And, it's time to leave, went back to the Busan ferry terminal.
Used up all my remainings money at the duty free shop, hah. 
The trip was a bit short, wasnt able to visit some other place in Busan.
If you have no idea of what to buy for souvenir, I think Market O Real Brownies is a good choice! It tasted really good. some people also recommend to chuck it into the oven, bake it a while and serve it immediately, may taste like a real baked brownies.
Also bought this at a local supermarket. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...