Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Little pot of hope

Hello, I know it has been long since the first post of the year 2013. More than half  years! I just to let some of my friends know that I'm genki here! Life is busy as usual. But what good is, I'm learning everyday. I just started something new recently.
Never thought that I would start "gardening" nowadays. When I was young, I couldn't even take good care of a cactus, you know "cactus"! They don't even need to be watered everyday. I have been thinking to plant chili for a long time. You know, the chili that sold in Japan supermarket is not spicy at all. Since Im craving for small chili, I decided to plant one at my balcony.
I ended up buying the young tomato plant and togarashi (chili). 

First I thought I could just squeezed them into the same pot. After 3 weeks, see, they grow much taller now even in the small pot. The tomato seems outgrow the chili pepper.

And, the tomato starts to flower. ^ v ^

I know nothing about gardening, I just want my plants to grow faster and to reap them, that's all haha...
 Frankly speaking, I do enjoy watering them every morning and seeing them growing taller and bigger day by day. I felt that my mind a little unwind and destress. May be this is the joy of gardening, now I why some people are so enthusiastic about gardening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...