Sunday, May 27, 2012

Zero Plan Busan GO ! (釜山行) Part 2

Somewhere near Haeundae beach, looking place for breakfast.
Found this lovely Shinchan drawing on the wall.
There are many seafood stores and small shops inside the Haeundae Market. Many people were just standing there and eat , a bit like 大排档.
At last, giving up the traditional Korean breakfast, went to this cafe, called Coffine Gurunaru.
Saw this cafe many times in Busan.
First time seeing this, like alarm thingy. I was given this after ordering my food. Then, after few minutes,  it started vibrating and blinking. I was like "what's happening?" now haha. Then I looked at the barista and I realized my order was ready.  So, just need to take this to the counter and claim you food, no need to queue at the counter and you can take your seat first.
Americano + toasted bread topping with peanut butter and condensed sweetened milk. Fattening...
Started my walking route around Haneundae Beach.
Gwangan Bridge - Nurimaru APEC house
This is where the Busan Film Festival held in the past year.
 Given this alarm tablet again at another cafe called " A Twosome Place". I actually like this calling system in Korea Cafe, you can walk around first while waiting for the drinks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...