Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Zero plan Busan GO ! (釜山行) Part 1

I have been wanting to visit Korea again. My first visit to Korea was 8 years ago, only to Seoul and some places close to Seoul. The trip was unintentional as I just randomly surfed the webpages and found that there was a promotion for a ferry ticket to Busan, I just booked it without second thought ^^ Then, I was on my way to Busan few days later.

Comparing with taking a plane to Korea, I think it's more convenient to take a ferry travelling to Korea. But it takes longer time.
 It took 3 hours from Hakata Port International Terminal to Busan.
The seats are separated to first floor and second floor, I think second floor has a better view.
 When you get out from the Busan International ferry terminal , there is a shuttle bus to Busan Station, just need to pay 1000 won.
 This is the schedule for the bus from Busan Station to Busan international ferry terminal. Just make sure the departure time
You can take a KTX from here to Seoul and other area but not subway. 
My guesthouse was close to the Nampo station, where the Lotte Duty Free Shopping Mall is just few minutes walking distance. The guesthouse named as SUM guesthouse. I'm a budget traveller and have been staying in guesthouse for many times. This guesthouse is one of the cleanest and cutest I've ever stayed. I booked the female dorm, cost around 20000won per night.
 There is a individual bathroom with toilet inside each dorm. Girls don't have to worry about going in and out of the dorm at night.
The guesthouse also near to the shopping arcades.

 Hoho, seeing two familiar faces standing in front of the MISSHA shops, Dong Bang Shin Ki !
Samyeon area.
Found this restaurant at Samyeon, Kaemijibu. They are famous for their hae meul tang , recommended by a travelling book. The one I chose containing the octopus, prawn, a mixture of vegetable, vermicelli and something like rice cakes. This wok of Kaemijibu plus the rice, only cost around 7500won.


 At night, back to Nampodong again.
 Accidentally found the Bee Cheng Hiang Bah Gua shops here.
 I love the night life in Nampodong area, many stalls like pasar malam, some shops and restaurants close at 10pm or 11pm.
This is the entrance of the guesthouse I stayed. Good night!
To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...