Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Dragon Year!!

oh, this is my first post in 2012. I was thinking to say happy new year to y'all on 1st Jan but I went to a shopping mall to grab a lucky bag! haha... that 's the only day that I could have my holiday since I came back to Japan. Labbing for all weekdays and weekends, morning until night. I truly believe that shopping could help to alleviate a stressful mind. Most importantly, grabbing a lucky bag ( 福袋 at the beginning of the year might bring you luck for the whole year (according to my friend, personal opinion hehe..). So, that day we went to the shopping mall early in the morning around 8am and you could see there were people lining up in front of the shopping mall. Everyone was there for the lucky bags.
 When the clock hit on 9am,everyone was running into the target shops haha... It's running! One of the craziest thing I did in Japan. My friend grabbed the last 10,000yen  lucky bag and I chose the 5000yen one.
 The reason why fukubukuro so attractive is because the items inside the bags are 50% or more off the list price of the items. Like this one, cost 5000 yen but the content worth more than 25,000yen.
Sometimes it also depends on luck, coz you might get the unwanted item, which you dislike, one way to solve it, exchange with your friends!

This CNY may be one of the memorable CNY. No celebration for the CNY this year, not at all. I have been burying myself in the lab  for the whole new year. But after all these stressful days and nights,  I have finally finished all the experiments and just submitted my thesis few days ago. But there are still many things hovering in mind...
I'm not ready to go home yet, what can I do?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...