Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pa~su~ta ta ta ta

I've recently become fond of pasta, but before this I didn't even give it a look in the menu. I don't hate it but I prefer rice! So, if there is risotto written in the menu, that would be my choice.
Since the lack of time and in need of a quick meal, pasta became my choice instead of instant noodle coz pasta is definitely healthier, I think, giving that the pasta is not with the creamy sauce base.  Japan did very well in developing their own Japanese version of pasta sauce, not in creamy way but lighter and taste good too. I just bought the tuna with soy sauce flavor ,tarako flavor,meitaiko flavor...etc
This is the salted tarako I just bought from the market. I usually serve it with rice or stuff it inside the rice ball ( the onigiri ).
This is my dinner today - pasta with tarako sauce base, topping with salted tarako and seaweed. Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...