Monday, July 13, 2009

What I did on my last birthday.

The original plan was going to Hiroshima City with friends to do some shopping , coz you know on birthday you coud have more reason to buy yourself something without feeling guilty. Haha.. Another reason , the summer sales is getting hyped everywhere now!

Then, a friend of mine asking me if I wanted to join the Mikoshi Parade organised by 御建神社 during Gion Festival ( 祇園祭). That's something I haven't done before, so gotta put aside our initial plan to the city.

Before the parade, a lot of preparation had to be done including "hair-do" and "make-up".
This was the day where I've been put on so much gel on my hair for the passing 10 years.. hahaha..They really 'gel my hair' so well to complete the typical '阿婆头'.

Waiting to get our hair done.
We just chose our clothing here.
Oh, here is the make-up team.



yo, the full force of girl's team, 抬轿子.



第一次"着草" 哈. 係着草鞋.


This is so-called the portable-shrine.

究竟是妈妈被吓到还是孩子们被吓到??



Along the way, we're passing through many Sake Manufacture Factory and residential area.




Here we reached the saijyou station.


After 4 hour30 minutes, finally, Mission accomplished!
At night, we had our dinner at PASTA AMARE. We came here before coz the food here is really nice.








They asked me to speak out the 2nd and 3 rd wishes, and the 1st one keep it in your heart. haha

At this point, suddenly recollecting my last year birthday's wish, it actually came true!

2 comments:

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

Seems like u hv a great birthday celebration...looks funny when u all wear the 草鞋...why didn't u keep ur "ah po" hair style until the end of the day? haha~~

MingC said...

咪搞我!
Even wind blows, also stands firm haha. That's 'ah po' took quite a long time to wash away the gel on my head.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...