Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Exploring food in Mid Valley

I'm  gonna say sorry again for leaving this blog untouched. I've been busy hunting for job for the past 6 months. Currently back in Malaysia for holidays. I haven't been walking around Kuala Lumpur City for the last 4-5 years. And last week, went to meet some friends in KL. My all time favorite shopping mall, Mid Valley is a must-go every time I came back to Malaysia. 

Found some new shops and restaurant this time (to me) so thinking to try out some new one, we came to Plan B for lunch. They served western food. Though it's already late noon at 3 pm, we still can order breakfast and brunch menu.

Big breakfast 


Ultimate French Toast
The french toast served with caramel macadamia nuts, few slices of banana and butter like cream. The sweetness is just nice for me, I'll recommend this for those who like French toast.

Many friends also recommend me the Nasi lemak at Madam Kwan's. Having known this restaurant for a long time but never stepped in before. These are what I ordered.

Nasi lemak with chicken (RECOMMEND !)

Cendol 
Burping after having this combination of choice. Malaysian food is still the best!^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...