Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fireworks at Hiroshima Port

Have been doin a marathon experiments for last two weeks, from the sunrise until sunset. Just finished my mid-term presentation for my research ,whew...Before the end of July,  I wanna blog something! Something that marks the arrival of summer in Japan, that's fireworks! This is the second time I'd been to Hiroshima port for the Hanabi (fireworks), and probably the last one... Started to count down the date back to Malaysia, my friends said "isn't it a bit early to count down?" No!! I still have things that i haven't done in Japan, I would write it down and accomplish it one by one.







More photos to share, stay tune ^^

3 comments:

yf said...

what are the things that you wanna do at Japan before you back to Malaysia? share with us! :D

Anonymous said...

are u leaving japan for good? Amanda xx

Anonymous said...

by the way, I have pm you in f/b. Let's chat there, as I hardly read blogs (it's not you, it's me hate reading in general) - you should have noticed it through ur traffic feed :p

bye for now - Amanda xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...