Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year Mode

Happy New Year everyone!! I know it's a bit late to say that hahaha... Anyway, happy 2011!! I didn't travel during the winter break since there were many things to do but I did have some fun moments with friends. The winter break was all about eating and shopping, I haven't been so relaxed for a long time! 2011 would be a tougher year for me I think, about the resolution, I haven't given it too much thought. Just hope that there is no more procrastination , no wasting time, and  I wish I have more energy to move myself forward >>before getting energy we have to eat!
25 Dec 2010:Christmas Party Set
We had our new year countdown party at home, eating sushi, boozing and watching  紅白歌合戦 and TVBS countdown programe. These are the tv prgrammes that I watched even when I was in Malaysia, but this was my first countdown in Japan.
 We have 五月天 and 阿妹 this time !!

According to the tradition in Japan, they usually go to the shrine to pray for having an auspicious and properous year. So, me and my friends also went to the shrine and draw an "omikuji" to see our fortune for this year. hahaha... I finally got the 中吉!You know what, I'd been receiving 大凶 for the last two times at Kaminarimon. Whew....
There was a long queue before going into the shrine >.<
At night, we had our dinner at a yakiniku restaurant ( 焼肉屋)
to celebrate the new year again!
This wasn't the end of the day, after that we spent 11 hours in the karaoke until the next morning! Haaah, it's really like a new year party marathon. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...