Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Take care of your RUBBISH!

These rubbish already more than 2 weeks after I missed the garbage disposal day again and again, my gosh what a load of rubbish!!! Actually, I've taken out these rubbish to the garbage side before I went for a trip, unfortunately bumped into the landlord and he asked me to keep it inside my apartment until the next collection day.wtf, I was being stopped from throwing rubbish?!!That's why these 2 weeks-old rubbish still reside in my house.

I couldn't blame the landlord since he just obeyed the rules coz we have the schedule for garbage collection .
The rubbish collection day is depending what it is, for example the combustible rubbish is scheduled to be disposed on monday and thurdays, and you gotta tput that out to the garbage point before 7:30 am. Otherwise, have to wait until the next disposal day.

This special designed bag is for the combustible garbage and green one is for the recycled garbage such as  the glass bottles , batteries, light bulbs and empty aerosol cans .There is other colour for the bag , depending on which area you're in.

Before the bottles or cans are being thrown away, the labels have to be stripped off the bottles and washed then dried before disposing them. Certain large sized rubbish has to be taken by calling to the recycled centre.

This is the table where all the classification of rubbish is listed , made it easier for you to sort out the rubbish.
It's certainty a bit of work, but it became a part of the routine now. And, this is one of the easy way to save our earth.

3 comments:

Eileen Tai 诗蕾 said...

wow!! this is good~ practical way to save the earth! i wonder when will Malaysia ever implement it... :p

yf said...

yaya. did this when i was at Hokkaido! interesting routine i can say :D

Anonymous said...

Very interesting!! I likey..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...