Thursday, October 1, 2009

Moving House (Part 1)

Finally got the key for my new apartment,with a tiny bit of excitement,though I reluctant to move to new house.We only allowed to stay in the international house for only 6 months. Anyway,let's open the door!




























































































The things I brought when I first came to Japan, now became triple! But compared to my friends ,my stuff is still considered not-so-many haha..hence,spent not much time in packing my belongings. And, gotta clean my room secondly!
The bicycle shed in front of the international house building.














The international house returns to its basic again like the way when I first came in. Ahh, I'll miss here















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...